As a Chaos Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of LitmusChaos plugins and hooks for several popular frameworks and platforms in the Cloud Native ecosystem. You will also be interacting with the members of various project/product communities, implementing the integration features with agile principles, creating detailed test scenarios.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Create & maintain plugins for various ecosystem tools in CI/CD and Observability space.
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of LitmusChaos plugins and hooks for several popular frameworks and platforms (mainly in the areas of CI/CD & Observability) in the Cloud Native ecosystem. ( This typically involves understanding a wide variety of chaos engineering use-cases and their application within the standard flow/context of a given platform.)
- Interacting with the members of various project/product communities, implementing the integration features with agile principles, creating detailed test scenarios.
- Documenting the integration and maintaining its releases.
- The ability to elucidate these integrations in blog articles and advocate them in meetups or conferences is desired and such activities are appreciated, though not mandatory.
We will expect you to have:
- Experience: 3+ years.
- Ability to code in Golang.
- Prior experience working on CI/CD frameworks (one or more of - Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, Argo, Spinnaker) and Observability/APM platforms (one or more of - Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace, SysDig, DataDog, Wavefront, LightStep).
- A clear approach to document software for fellow developers as well as end-users.
- Preferred Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA (anyone with the above skills).
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits package, including medical insurance
- Remote work
- Flexible work timings
Team ChaosNative originally created the open source project LitmusChaos to drive the innovations around Cloud Native Chaos Engineering. Litmus is now a CNCF project with a large community of users and contributors. With a significant enterprise adoption of Litmus, ChaosNative provides commercial support to it’s worldwide customer base. ChaosNative develops solutions and other services in the area of chaos engineering and cloud native reliability.
Values and Culture
We are making every effort to make chaos experiments ubiquitous and resilient themselves. We empower ourselves to listen to the resilience needs of Enterprises across a variety of industries and push that feedback directly into the tools or products we build or services we deliver.