- Create & maintain plugins for various ecosystem tools in CI/CD and Observability space.
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of LitmusChaos plugins and hooks for several popular frameworks and platforms (mainly in the areas of CI/CD & Observability) in the Cloud Native ecosystem. ( This typically involves understanding a wide variety of chaos engineering use-cases and their application within the standard flow/context of a given platform.)
- Interacting with the members of various project/product communities, implementing the integration features with agile principles, creating detailed test scenarios.
- Documenting the integration and maintaining its releases.
- The ability to elucidate these integrations in blog articles and advocate them in meetups or conferences is desired and such activities are appreciated, though not mandatory.
- Ability to code in Golang.
- Prior experience working on CI/CD frameworks (one or more of - Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, Argo, Spinnaker) and Observability/APM platforms (one or more of - Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace, SysDig, DataDog, Wavefront, LightStep).
- A clear approach to document software for fellow developers as well as end-users.
- Market matching salary and benefits
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA (anyone with above skills)
Preferred Experience Level
- 3+ years of industry experience
Team ChaosNative originally created the open source project LitmusChaos to drive the innovations around Cloud Native Chaos Engineering. Litmus is now a CNCF project with a large community of users and contributors. With a significant enterprise adoption of Litmus, ChaosNative provides commercial support to it’s worldwide customer base. ChaosNative develops solutions and other services in the area of chaos engineering and cloud native reliability.