Architect information flows for LitmuChaos and ChaosNative and works with information developers to achieve high-class users facing artifacts.
- As the Chaos Engineering Technical Writer, you will be responsible for the building and maintaining documentation for the LitmusChaos CNCF project as well as enterprise solutions from ChaosNative.
- This involves the definition and continuous improvement of information flow: in the form of high-quality user guides, tutorials, solution docs, and developer resources that are easily accessible and up-to-date.
- You will also oversee the creation, maintenance, and distribution of media content in the form of short tutorial videos, GIFs & high-quality scientific diagrams that aid the chaos engineers, developer advocates, and users.
- In this role, you will be working with and leading information developers/technical writers while maintaining healthy communication with the maintainers & community members of the LitmusChaos project.
- Knowledge on Chaos Engineering.
- First & foremost, the ability to think from the perspective of/empathize with users.
- Experience as a technical writer or lead information/docs developer for a technology product.
- Attention to detail & excellent written as well as review skills are required.
- Preferable experience in developing/testing or supporting an open-source project.
- Knowledge of one or more popular documentation frameworks (such as docusaurus, readthedocs, gitbooks, mkdocs, etc,.), source code management systems like Git, along with a grip on the best practices associated with release and maintenance of documentation.
- Publicly available documentation references are appreciated, not mandatory.
- Experience related to cloud native services, products, Kubernetes is a plus.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (anyone with the above skills).
Preferred Experience Level
- 3+ years of industry experience