As the Technical Writer of Chaos Engineering, you will be responsible for the building and maintaining documentation for the LitmusChaos CNCF project as well as enterprise solutions from ChaosNative. Architect information flow for LitmuChaos and ChaosNative and work with information developers to achieve high-class user-facing artifacts. You will be working with and leading information developers/technical writers while maintaining healthy communication with the maintainers & community members of the LitmusChaos project.
In this role, you'll get to:
- As the Chaos Engineering Technical Writer, you will be responsible for the building and maintaining documentation for the LitmusChaos CNCF project as well as enterprise solutions from ChaosNative.
- This involves the definition and continuous improvement of information flow: in the form of high-quality user guides, tutorials, solution docs, and developer resources that are easily accessible and up-to-date.
- You will also oversee the creation, maintenance, and distribution of media content in the form of short tutorial videos, GIFs & high-quality scientific diagrams that aid the chaos engineers, developer advocates, and users.
- In this role, you will be working with and leading information developers/technical writers while maintaining healthy communication with the maintainers & community members of the LitmusChaos project.
We will expect you to have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (anyone with the above skills).
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Knowledge on Chaos Engineering.
- First & foremost, the ability to think from the perspective of/empathize with users.
- Experience as a technical writer or lead information/docs developer for a technology product.
- Attention to detail & excellent written as well as review skills are required.
- Preferable experience in developing/testing or supporting an open-source project.
- Knowledge of one or more popular documentation frameworks (such as docusaurus, readthedocs, gitbooks, mkdocs, etc,.), source code management systems like Git, along with a grip on the best practices associated with release and maintenance of documentation.
- Publicly available documentation references are appreciated, not mandatory.
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits package, including medical insurance
- Remote work
- Flexible work timings
Team ChaosNative originally created the open source project LitmusChaos to drive the innovations around Cloud Native Chaos Engineering. Litmus is now a CNCF project with a large community of users and contributors. With a significant enterprise adoption of Litmus, ChaosNative provides commercial support to it’s worldwide customer base. ChaosNative develops solutions and other services in the area of chaos engineering and cloud native reliability.
Values and Culture
We are making every effort to make chaos experiments ubiquitous and resilient themselves. We empower ourselves to listen to the resilience needs of Enterprises across a variety of industries and push that feedback directly into the tools or products we build or services we deliver.
To learn more about us: Please visit https://www.chaosnative.com